Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Rush Hour

It was all go in the backyard yesterday evening. At about 7 pm, my husband and I went out to pick some herbs for dinner and I noticed that lots of passionflowers had come into bloom on the passionfruit vine. Upon closer inspection, I also saw that rush hour was in progress.

A little spider went steadily about his final business for the day...

While dozens of bees grabbed up the last lots of pollen to carry back to the hive...

Phew!

---------------------------------------

I couldn't resist posting another Kate Bush clip today, this time - since I am about to start reading a bio of the Bronte sisters - the wonderful "Wuthering Heights".


3 comments:

Mrs Mac said...

oooOOoooOOoooo let me in at your windowohawowww... :) teehee!
That was interesting- never seen the video to that. She was very bendy, wasn't she? Did you see the bit where she does a sort of backwards touch-the-floor and springs right up again? Good grief! LOL! Tend to forget she was trained as a dancer.

THANK YOU SO MUCH your parcel came today!!! I love the earrings! And no, I don't have pierced ears (did twice, healed up both times) so it was great thinking to include the clips!!!!

Thankis so much!!!!!!!

Mrs Mac said...

ps...... love those passion flowers. Used ot have them in Mum's old garden; when they were in bloom the whole garden smelled of vanilla in the evening!

So nice to see your spring....

Feronia said...

You should see Kate B in the Running Up that Hill video, Helena - ow! My back started hurting just watching it :) *So* glad you like the earrings!! And also very glad I included clips! I tried to get my ears pierced about 20 years ago and at about the same time I got chicken pox, so I think my immune system was just going nuts and the holes in my ears just didn't heal. I have been a clip earring person ever since!