Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Ring, Ring

I keep meaning to tell you about the terrific ring making course I went to the weekend before last. As you may know, I make and sell a little bit of jewellery, so I was really looking forward to gaining a few more skills at the 'Make a ring in a day' course at the CAE. It was a really enjoyable day! The teacher was extremely patient and encouraging and there were all sorts of tools to play with...soldering irons, ring buffers, hacksaws! I hadn't realised it but I think - quite unexpectedly - I am becoming a rather practically minded person. I was quite surprised with how my ring turned out - it was a good deal better than I thought it would be!

2 comments:

Bodecea said...

The ONE ring?! ;-)

Feronia said...

Yep, "One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them." :)